I have been trying to find a way to change up my blogspot. There just aren't many options as far as templates go. I found a site www.pyzam.com that has lots of blog templates to choose from. It was a little time consuming trying to figure out how to do it all, but I am happy with the end result!!! If anyone knows of any other sites that offer templates let me know. I get bored with things so fast, I'll probably wanna change this one before too long. Hope ya'll are having a great week!!!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Page looks great! Now I need to "spice" mine up a little bit too!
Gonna e-mail you those pics from 6-flags...I'll get right on it!
Later Gator!
Hey Ronda! How weird is this, I clicked on a "Central Texas" link on my blog and it took me to other blogs from Central Texas which is where I saw your blog. I was like...HEY! I know that Ronda! Anyway, my email is really messed up, I can receive email but I'm unable to send it. I'll have those preschool grad pictures for you on the first day of school if thats okay?
Enjoying our last few days of vacation and then we'll be heading home.
Cindy
thanks so much! your blog is awesome! please DO add me to your list :-)
I think this template is rockin'! Did you lose all your old stuff when you switched over?
Post a Comment