This is my entry for Robyn's http://herebygrace.typepad.com/here_by_grace/ Chunky Card Challenge ! She is giving away an awesome kit that she put together @ http://www.scrap-tastic.com/pages/shopping_detail.cfm?productID=1837 !!! This is actually the very first card I have ever made and posted, so you are getting to see a first from me!! I used Love, Elsie {Lola} line of pps and cardstock stickers and embellies. I added the chipboard corner accents {Basic Grey} and embellished with the Elsie rub-ons. I also tried my hand at a new technique called faux stitching. I really had a lot of fun with it! I soooooo want to get my hands on that kit!! Wish me luck!!!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
LOVE it! Wish it was my birthday so you could send it to me! :)
How fun is that card???? I love it! Good luck :)
Gorgous Card, Can't belive it was your first. Love the Colors and good luck in the contest :)
Visit my blog:
www.scrapnmomsmoments.blogspot.com
It is gorgeous! Hope you win that kit! I was lucky enough to DT with the oh-so-talented Robyn- her work is so yummy!
Girl, this ROCKZ!!!!!! You are soooo gonna win! Uh...my b-day...it's comin' up!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment