Life as I know it is about to be flipped around. All of my life I knew I wanted to be a momma and a wife. Every since Kyle was born, my focus has totally been on my kids and husband. They are my life, if feel like that is all I know. Now, my baby girl is going to Kindergarten.....and I'm like now what? Things are going to be so different. I've always identified myself as a SAHM (stay at home mom). I know I may sound stupid to some, but it REALLY bothers me! Am I having an identity crisis??? LOL Ok that was a little dramatic, but maybe someone out there understands me!
Seriously though, I guess it comes down to how you react to change. You can freak out, or you can embrace it. I guess I can look at this as a new chapter in my life, and an opportunity to take on new things. I do know one thing, the bible tells me my steps are ordered of the Lord, and I can have peace in that. I read a book by Joel Osteen, where he says," God often works the most when we see it and feel it the least." I know God has a purpose and plan for me, and he is at work in my life. I guess it is just up to me how I will handle things. Wow, I feel better already!! Thanks for listening!! LOL
Monday, August 20, 2007
Change

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I felt the same way about Denton going to school. Once you see them settle into "their own" it gets a little easier loosening your grip on them. Not letting go, just loosening ;)
Do you want me to send Drew down to keep you company for a while? LOL!
You'll be OK!
B
Hey girl...I'm not gonna lie....next Monday will be a really tough day for ya {I know it was for me when Ally went}. But, after the initial shock of it all, you'll feel better. Just embrace it....now it's time for you to put a little focus on yourself...you know, that woman you've neglected for the last 10 years!!!
Everything's gonna be OK. Besides, if you get to bored...I've got plenty of stuff to keep you busy with!!!LOL
Post a Comment