Hey everbody! I'm so glad things are starting to get back to a schedule! School is about to start, dance started last week, Kyle is going to play Fall ball this year!!! I love it, weird right? Don't get me wrong I love summer vacation, but enough is enough. I guess I like my life busy.
Anyway , I just wanted to post my entry for Kaylas Kroppin Korner's August kit contest. We used SEI Citrus Kick patterned pps. So bright and fun! I used pics from Destin when Kyle was trying out his skimboard for the first time. He loved it!! He would get frustrated at first, but was determined to get it down. He got better and better each day.
Hope you are all having a great day!!









3 comments:
Love it! Those papers are perfect for beach pics! Better dig mine out!
Holy smokes! If you dont win that challenge with this fab project, the judges are crazy. Such great composition and design!!
SURELY you'll win without a tie with this page!!!!!! It totally rockz!! Got my vote already!!! You know I'm your biggest fan!!!LOL
Post a Comment