
Is anyone else as excited about fall as I am?! Its my most favoritist time of year!! lol The colors, the air, the smells, oh, and my birthday!! I have pumpkin pie candle burning, and it puts me in the mood for fall. I'm ready for the cooler weather and football season, and everything that comes with it! Just thought I'd share!









4 comments:
Normally I dread fall cause it means lesson plans, papers to grade, living in my classroom, etc but.....since I am no longer Mrs. Pitts the teacher (quit in Jan.) it's great! I'm hoping to do lots of "Fall" stuff with Drew this year. Last year she was still a bit small.
Hey Ronda- glad I found your blog- Very cool! yes, I'd have to agree with you about Autumn, it's definitely my favourite season too! A
Your Pumpkin scented candle sounds good!
YES! You know I'm ready!! It's my favorite time of the year too! I'm already starting to get my decorations out of the attic!!
I agree with all of the above! There's definitely something special about the fall- it's my fave as well :)
Post a Comment