Monday, August 27, 2007

Its official....











.....my kids are growing up!!! I do not have babies anymore! : ( My baby started Kindergarten today, and I am having a hard time. No more shopping trips during the day,while the other two are at school. No more watching Disney or Dora at home in the mornings. I'm sad! I guess I just haven't prepared myself.




Its not just the fact that she is starting school, its several issues. It's the realization I'm not going to have anymore babies at home EVER! The fact my kiddos are growing up soooo fast, and its not in my control. So, I'm just gonna take it one day at a time, and I know it will get better with time. (and acceptance) : ) I also wanted to share their back to school pictures with you all!!! Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!






3 comments:

Brandi said...

Awwww! They are adorable! Who are their teachers this year? Anyone we had or have they all retired cause we're just old? LOL!

B

PS--You can still watch Dora during the day! We won't tell!

Kelly said...

Man, your kids are stylin'! Not sure when I won't have a lil one in the house, but never hurts to prepare EARLY I guess ;)

AmyG said...

Awww! The kiddos look so cute! I am still in denial that "Poo" is going to school.....just doesn't seem right!

Related Posts with Thumbnails