Monday, July 30, 2007

Good Morning!!


Good morning ! Hope everyone is had a good weekend! I spent most of the weekend doing some much need scrapbooking ! I need to get caught up on everything before its too far gone! I dont have too much more though! Its hard keeping up with 4 books! Anyway, it was good just to have the whole day just to scrap. Well, now i need to get busy doing some things around the house. Oh , and this page is one that i scrapped this weekend of Madison's 7th birthday. They had a blast! Enjoy your Monday!!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ok, I have that striped and argyle pp..(haven't used it yet..lol) what is the zebra stuff, and your letters are so cool? did you get them that way?
love the big ol' star and the swirl!
awesome job with this!

kaká said...

Hi Ronda, love your blog, your L.O.s are amazing and your kids OMG, they are wonderful!!!! Congrats!!!!

Kelly said...

Love this color combo! The b&w pic goes great with it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails