Ok...I am totally on Cloud 9!!! I had the BEST time today , hitting all the scrapbook stores with AMY!! First of all, it was just us gals....no kids! We didnt have to take potty breaks or anything! This day was all about the scrapbook stores....uninterrupted from shop to shop. So awesome!!! Second, Our husbands supported our need (yes , need)! Its not very often we can go scrapbook shopping, and have the hubbys watch kids. Third, and the icing on the cake.....we got tons of stuff and great deals! Can't beat that! We felt like two giggly girls on Christmas morning! So thats why I say it was like Christmas in July!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
whoo hoo for shopping.. whoever thought we'd get so excited over paper???? LOL
found your blog from Amy..hope ya don't mind my stopping by!! you have such sweet spirit.. and your family is beautiful!!
OK...It's the day after "Christmas" and I woke up smiling!!!!!! (yes, I actually slept last night!!) Can't wait to scrap today!!!
I've STILL got more stuff to put up, even after working on my organization for 2 hours last night!! Yipee!!! FUN! FUN!
hey! thanks so much for the tip! I know what you mean about going scrapbook shopping! I used to work in a scrapbooking store, It was like HEAVEN! :-) Paper is a gift from God! lol. Cute blog btw!
Hey Ronda!
Look at you all 'up town' with your blog! Sounds like ya'll had a blast scrap-shopping...and to get off without the kids...YIPPIE for you...I'm jealous!
Post a Comment