Monday, July 16, 2007

Music.

I have added a slideshow of my scrapbook layouts to the bottom of my page. Its pretty cool! It had the option to choose music...but I really didnt recognize any artists or songs. I found the one thats playing now, dont ask me what it is... I have NO clue!! I do know its just instrumental! Anyway, Im still seeking to see if there is another way to add music to my page! That would be awesome! But for now, I guess I settle for the elevator music!

3 comments:

ricanlaw said...

I love the music. How cool. I have a slide show and didn't realize we now have that option. Welcome to the world of blogging!

AmyG said...

Hey chick! OK I want to go back to Destin. I'm sad. I miss the beach! And the pina colada smoothies and playing Scattergories and ya'll and...well, pretty much everything!!!
Your blog is looking good!
Talk atcha later!
AMY

Anonymous said...

thanks for looking at my blog. I thought your music was great! :-) I have to admit, I am SOOOO computer illiterate (spelling?) So I had to have my sister put up that title for me. First, I just made that title like a scrapbook page, and then I scanned it onto my computer. sorry I wasn't much help :-( when my sister is around I will ask her and hopefully be able to help you further.

Related Posts with Thumbnails