I'm so excited to finally have a "blogspot". A place to share a little about my me, my life and my family. My family is a big part of my life, and they are truly a blessing to me.
I am married to a wonderful man, who is such a great daddy and I am thankful for him. We have 3 children who I adore with all my heart, { not saying they can't be little "stinkers" sometimes!} My son is 9, and we have two daughters, ages 7 and 5. My youngest will be starting Kindergarten this year, and I am a little apprehensive about that.
I am a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom), and I am addicted to scrapbooking!!! I have a passion for music and art, and I love creating things!!!
I'm not too familiar with the "blogging" thing yet, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I'm still in the process of trying to get my page set-up. So leave me a message or comment and let me know what you think!
Monday, July 16, 2007
My Blessed Life.

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
1:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hey Chick! Looks great so far! I keep checking it last night and everytime I did, it looked different!!!!!lol!
Love the final result!!!
Should we put a link to each other's blog site on our sites? It would make it easy for us and for people that know both of us?? Just an "My-Dea"!!!
We could Title it "My Person" HA! HA!
Post a Comment