Monday, April 21, 2008

Sketch # 58

Here is my latest for Valerie Salmon. I LOVE designing LO's based on her sketches! She is incredibly talented, and inspires me to create pages that I normally wouldn't create. In this LO, I used the new Pink Paislee Spring Fling papers that I absolutley fell in love with!! They are really gorgeous papers! I used the one larger pic of my kids playing around in the grass. If you have never created a page based on a sketch, I encourage you to GO!! She has sketches for 12x12 and 8x10 scrappers, and also a variety of single and double-pagers. Check out her site Got Sketch?, for some inspiration, and don't forget to leave a comment and let them know what you think! So much fun!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

This is gorgeous! Love this paper!

Anonymous said...

Ronda, YOU are so awesome!

p.s. I think my oldest daughter Mikayla has a crush on Kyle. She just won't admit it yet!

Ronda Simpson said...

haha! Too funny! Kyle is so shy, he'd never admit if he liked a girl either!

Barb said...

Beautiful LO, Ronda!

AmyG said...

You rocked the sketch as always!!! I LOVE this PP line too....I've had it just sitting there in my scraproom for about 2 weeks begging my to play with it.....I am desperate for scrappy time!!!!!

Melanie H said...

I love the cluster of flowers and hearts on the side. Ive just has a quick look at her site and her sketches are wonderful.

Thanks for the link.

Valerie Salmon said...

Ronda, this is stunning. It also happens to be my favorite layout you have done based on my sketches. Love it! Thanks for the plug. You are a sweetie! :)

Cheryl L. said...

I love this lo! It is so adorable!!! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails