Finally!!! I got the magazine that included my very first pub!! I'm sooo excited!!! You really can't see it that good on the scan. It's the March issue of the Scrap Trends Cards idea book. I am on page #163! There is a funny story behind this card too. LOL I gave this card to my little friend Allykat for her birthday. I forgot that I'd submitted it to the magazine and then I got an email asking if I could mail it to them because they wanted to publish it! Yeah , I'm a dork. She was sweet enough to loan it back to me to send in! Thanks , Amy & Ally! :) It's still in perfect shape too!!!
I'm just ecstatic, and thought I'd share the news!!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Here it is!!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
That is such a cute card! Congrats on the pub!
Congrats, Ronda!
I'm sooo excited for you, girlie!!! I'm just glad you'd given the card to us so you could get it back and not mailed it across the country or something!!!LOL
~AMY
congrats Ronda!!! love that card.. so funky! keep em coming =)
What a great card. No wonder they picked it up. :)
Ooww.. how cool is this girlie! I'm so excited for you (hey..and we're pubbed in the same issue.. how fun!!!!). I'm still waiting for my issue to come in.. I really hope it won't take too long as I just can't wait to see all the creations in there!!!!!
That sure is a fun story behind the card... that's definitely something that could happen to me.. whahaha
Congratulations! Its such a cute card!
Big congrats girl! How exciting for you!
How neat! You go girl! Where can I buy this magazine??
congratulations! your card is very beautiful!!
Post a Comment