Good Morning !!!
It's been SO busy for us around my house!!! I've been trying to make some kind of calm to the chaos!!!! I can't tell you how many permission slips I have signed for school field trips this week!! Not including folders, progress reports, book forms, and the list goes on!!! I think I finally just signed every paper in sight, whether it needed it or not!
Yesterday, our cat Lola, had kittens. They are so tiny and cute! The girls are so excited. Of course they have already named them all, and picked out which one is "theirs". I'll have to take pics soon and post!
We are also getting all geared up for baseball season. Kyle is sooo ready!! I do have to say, I love baseball season myself. So much fun! Our group of boys love to play and it shows. Opening day is approaching soon, will have to take lots of pics of course!
Anyone else been scrappy lately?? I have been trying to squeeze in some time to scrap! Here are some projects I created for Scrap-Tastic. The April kit, "Whimsical", goes up for sale soon! You'll have to get by there and check it out!


Also, if you are looking for inspiration, a challenge, or even some fun, you should come hang out with us at Scrapfriendzy!! We are posting new ways to earn Friendz Pointz daily, the Pointz you have, the better for you!! You just might be the winner of some free scrappy stuff. And who doesn't like free scrappy stuff??? I know I do!








12 comments:
Super cute stuff girl! Love the pics from the park!
Ooooh! Great stuff Ronda!!! Love 'em!
You do such great work, Ronda!!
Gorgeous! We are pumped about the baseball season starting son as well! I'll be checking out that kit!
Ciao Ronda, รจ un piacere averti conosciuto. Un saluto e un bacio da Roma.
Hi Ronda! Great stuff here. :)
gorgeous stuff! thanks for the visit. i love it over at SO i jsut don't get to spend that much time there right now. the crop was fun!
you rock girl. seriously. I just know I would love hanging with you ! what a cool mom you are.
an uber talented scrappy mom at that!! LOL =)
great LOs love the swing into srping one!!
They are great! My fave is the Swing into Spring page! Super cute!
Beautiful layouts!!! Have fun with the baseball season - I have to girls that love softball - fun times and pictures!!! ;-)
Love your layouts. Found you through Scrap-Frenzy blog.
JoAnn B. scrappingnana4@yahoo.com
Post a Comment