Creative Express hosted their very first Guest DT contest. The challenge was to use glitter, a diecut, 5 different colors, the Cricut cutting system, and Bazzill cardstock. Here is the LO I created.

Most products I used are from the new Fancy Pants line, "Sweet Spring". Other products are: Prima- Say it in Crystals, Bazzill chipboard flourishes, Basic Grey-fudge rub-ons, American Crafts thickers, and Colorbox- fluid chalk in dark brown.
I used pictures that I took of my kids at the park. They were happy to go play @ the park for the first time since winter. Eventhough, I didn't make GD, CX is having another challenge. I had lots of fun with this one, so I think I am going to try for the next one! Thanks for taking a peek!!
Have an Awesome weekend!!!
~Ronda








2 comments:
excuse me for saying so but they are retarded for not taking YOU! You do such awesome work, they are truly missing out!! Beautiful LO!!
Wow, great lo!!!
Love the color-combi.
Greetz from Holland
Post a Comment