Monday, April 28, 2008

What I've been up to...







Hey everybody! I just wanted to share some projects I did for Scrap-Tastic, using the May kit "Obscurely Cosmic". I had a hard time finding suitable lighting to get photos of these LO's! It was cloudy/storming/rainy all last week here in Texas. I've been researching ways to get better photos when I can't depend on natural light. Someone suggested an OTT light. I'd never heard of them until now. They are a little expensive, but I'm thinking it might be worth it to me. Now I just need to find the places that sell them. And, of course, today the sun is shining! Go figure! Anyway, wishing you a great week!!



~Ronda

9 comments:

Laura S. said...

awesome layouts!!

Sherrie said...

Hey those are great LO's!! I just have to lift them, can't wait!! Thanks for putting me on your page, AWESOME!!!!!

Melanie H said...

Your layouts and cards are wonderful Ronda.

If I can't get natural light, I put on all the lights in one room and take to photo with the flash but turn your layout upside down so you miss the flash mark on the photos.

Brandi said...

Cute pages and card! I got my OTT light at Hobby Lobby for 40% off! Watch for them in their sale paper or use the 40% coupon that's online!

wendipooh13 said...

love all your page, and esp the blessed one!! great page!!
When I don't have light, I photo against a white background and angel my camera so it doesn't catch the glare and then you can change the colors if you need to if you have altering software, hope that helps

Cheryl L. said...

Great pages Ronda!

Barb said...

Great stuff, Ronda.
I love seeing how each of uses the exact same goodies.

Sherrie said...

Hey Girl I don't know if I can leave a message to you from my own page comments so I decided to go to yours. The pic was done by Libby Goolsby @ Studio G in Teague.Go to my fav blog sites on my page & see her site.

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww.. these pages are awesome Ronda.. just loooove your work so much.. Thanks for the inspiration over and over again!! XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails