To be apart of the Simply Obsessed Design Team!!!!
I've had to keep this a secret for awhile now, and it was soooo hard!!
I have the honor of designing with these returning members:
MichelleL
Brandi Pitts
Brandy Cumberland
And these new ones:
Suzanne Wikstrom (twinsand2boys)
Abbie Torroll (AbbieT)
Jennifer French (JenniferF)
Trish Harwick (TLHarwick)
I'm so excited to be a part of this great and talented team of ladies!! It's truly an honor!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I've been chosen....

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 comments:
Congrats! It's gonna be fun!
Woohoo! Congradulations Ronda! Love your stuff, you will have so much fun!
YAY!! Congrats Ronda!! You definatly deserve it!! :)
yeah!!! woot woot!
can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us!
Congrats Ronda!!!
-Min
Congrats gilrie! So happy for you!!
Yay!! Whoo Hoo!! WTG, Ronda!! So happy for you!
congratulations! can't wait to see what you do!!
I still don't understand how you have time to be on all these DT and GDT gigs.. you are not only talented , but super mega organized too !!!
It's gonna be fun, congrats!
YEAH YEAH YEAH!! Can't wait to design with ya!
Congrats! That super and well deserving my friend!
congrats girlie! How exciting!!! XOXO
congrats ronda! so deserving!
I love your style and excited to be on the team with you.
Post a Comment