Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Think Pink" kit @ Scrap-friendzy!!!!

Today is the day!!! Our "Think Pink" Kit at Scrapfriendzy goes on sale today! Proceeds will be going to the Susan G. Koman Foundation!
It is so glitzy-glam!!! There is a limited number so check it out today!

Here is what I created with this kit:




I also heard that someone is turning 30 today....hmmmmm wonder who that is????


6 comments:

Cheryl L. said...

Happy Birthday Girlie!!! You rocked this kit!!

AmyG said...

Great job with the kit!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Elizabeth said...

oh, how fun! I didn't know you all had kits now! pretty cool.
hope you had a good bday today!

Anonymous said...

I love the page of you. You look beautiful.
Come check out my blog. I posted a picture of Kylie in one of the outfits you got for her.

Andrea Amu said...

Great stuff! Love that fun combiation of pink black and white!

Hope you had a nice Birthday and that the ol' 3-0 didn't bit so hard afterall!

twinsand2boys said...

cute layouts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails