I told ya I would be back later to make a couple of announcements......
Well, the first one is, I did win Challenge #8 in the Scrapbooks Etc. contest!!!! YAY!!!! I couldn't have done it without my scrappy friends!!!! I am so thankful for all of your support and all of you faithful voters out there who voted for me everyday!!! XOXOXOX! **insert pageant wave here** LOL
Ok, on to the second announcement. I did mention in my last couple of posts that I was doing a giveaway for those who posted on my blog that they had voted for me. And the winner by random draw is...................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................
ASHLEE!!!!!!
Congrats to you girlie!!!! Just get your address to me, and I'll get your scrappy surprise to you!!!!
I had sooooo many supporters, and I am thankful for each and every one of you that took the time to go vote for me!! Because this win does move me on to the final challenge, I will be doing another giveaway, so STAY TUNED!!!!!!!
Thanks for checking in and reading my blog!!!
~Ronda
Monday, August 18, 2008
SOOO Stinkin' Excited!!!!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
Yay, Ronda!! Soooo happy for you! Can't wait to see what your new challenge will be and what you'll do for it!
Congratulations Ronda!!!!
Way to Go, Ronda!! I knew you would win!!
YEAH! It's so fun to support another CXer. Your layout was totally adorable.
Chrissy from CX
YAY girlie! So excited for you..and soooo well deserved!! WOOHOOO!!! XOXOXo
Awesome news- you go girl!
Hi,
Gorgeous , Goreous work, loved it all...got my votes!!!
Reneexx
Congrats Ronda!!
awesome job!
Congrats Ronda on the BHG contest- that's awesome!
A great big CONGRATS!!! You truly deserved it. Can't wait to see what you do for the next round!! Knock 'em dead sistah!!;)
Congrats, Ronda! How awesome!!
Post a Comment