It's that time again!!! Here are a few snapshots of the first day of the new school year!


Have a great day! :)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Back 2 School!!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's that time again!!! Here are a few snapshots of the first day of the new school year!


Have a great day! :)

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
8:48 AM
8 comments:
aww! they're precious Ronda!
What beautiful children!! Boy, do they look happy?!
The pictures are so cute. They are beautiful kids. I am enjoying your blog!
Awww.. your kiddos are so cute Ronda!! XOXO
Cute kids! Good luck to them this school year.
I've been looking through your blog and am lovin' it! I love to scrap but sometimes run out of ideas. Love the sketches - and am considering joining the got sketch? 102 class. If I hadn't wandered onto your blog, I would have really missed out!
Keep blogging!
They are so cute!! My mom did snapshots of us for 12 years and I was glad she did :)
Oh, such cute kids! They all look very excited!
Wow.....they have grown up much and are sooo cute except for Kyle he's handsome!!!
Post a Comment