Well it's a very, VERY HOT weekend here in this small Texas town!! I'm trying to stay indoors as much as possible!!! I took out the trash earlier, and seriously thought I heard my skin sizzle. LOL! Most of my friends from all over, has pretty much said the same thing--it's HOT!!! We are in desperate need of rain here, being that we are in a severe drought. My kids can't play outside for more than 10 minutes before the come in all sweaty and hot, drinking up gallons of water. Anyway, hopefully we'll get some rain soon!!
I have some DT stuff to share! I created these projects using the Scrap-Tastic kit "Cirque Du Soliel".




And on to the teeny toot!! My LO "My Calling" was selected to appear in the Basic Grey on-line gallery!!! Yipee!! I {heart} Basic Grey!!! You can check out the gallery Here!!!!
Well, that's it for now!!! I've got to finish cleaning my house, and work on some LO's for contests/challenges!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
~Ronda
Saturday, August 2, 2008
It's HOT people!!!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
Great pages and cards! And I love that "My Calling" lo... glad that BG put it in their gallery for you!
Good luck with your CX entries... the deadline is quickly approaching! Yikes, can't wait for us to find out if we will make it! :)
Have a great week! I hope you get some of that much needed rain.
Gorgeous projects!!! Congrats on the BG!
Wonderful lo's as always. Great on making it to the BG Gallery!
Awesome projects Ronda!!! Congrats on the BG gallery!
Congrats on making the Basic Grey gallery, Love all your projects they are beautiful.
looooooooove the dance page... maybe because it's something I'm not likely to see! ha
But oh, so cute!
thanks for sharing your ideas.
Makes me want to scrap!
Beautiful work as always, Ronda! I love your family lo, brought tears to my eyes!!
i can relate on the heat, it's been hitting 100 too much here in texas! hope you got some edouard rains!
Love LOve loVE all the LO's they are great as always!!! Sorry I haven't left any comments but I check out your blog all the time!!!
See ya soon...
AWESOME page! Very sweet journaling and beautiful photo!
Post a Comment