Monday, August 11, 2008

I just found out....

That my LO, "Miss Independence" was chosen as a winner in the July Summer Challenge for Scenic Route, which happens to be one of my favorite companies!!! I am super excited!!! The winners receive the new Sonoma collection, that I absolutley love! You can check it out HERE!!!
Also, I am still taking votes for the Scrapbooks Etc. Ultimate Summer Challenge!!! There are only 2 days left to vote!!! Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know you voted, so I can put your name in for a drawing from me!!!! My LO is titled "Sweet Treat", and you can vote HERE!!!
Thanks, so much!
Talk to you again soon!!!!
~Ronda

12 comments:

Sherrie said...

Congrats!!! The LO is so adorable!!
I'm still voting for ya!!

Andrea Amu said...

I'm still voting for you too! :)

Congrats on your new SR win/prize! You are definitely on a roll!

Jenni said...

COngrats about the SR win! That's awesome! Well deserved--love the LO!

Jenn said...

i voted Ronda..what a SUPER L/O!

Deanna said...

woohoo! Congrats Ronda!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ronda! I am not surprised cause I am one of your biggest fans. I absolutely adore your style.

Sarah Rice said...

Congrats!! Its a gorgeous layout!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I remember seeing your Miss Independence layout and just loving it! I'm not surprised at all that you won. Congrats!!
I've just popped over from the inspireME site to check out your blog and to say hi.
Have a great day!

twinsand2boys said...

This layout is gorgeous! Congrats to you!

Susie said...

I voted for you every day that I could remember. I love that layout.
Congrats on your prize.

Elizabeth said...

that is so awesome! I can totally see why your stuff gets picked..you've got incredible style girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey I LOVE YOUR STYLE .. WOW .. might have to add you to my blog roll .. and oh yah CONGRATS LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails