I am in a contest @ Scrapbooks Etc. called the Ultimate Summer Challenge. I am in challenge #8. My LO was picked in the top 10!!! I'm so excited! But now, I need your help to win! You can go register, and vote for my LO "Sweet Treat" now, and everyday until next Wednesday!
You can go HERE to find my LO and vote. Leave me a comment and let me know you voted, and I will put your name in for a drawing for a nice little giveaway from me!!!
Thanks for all of your help! I appreciate it so much!!!
~Ronda
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I Need Your Help!!!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







31 comments:
Congradulations on the finals!! I went and voted! :)
Hey hope you make it I voted. I'll be back tomorrow.
HI There! I truly hope you make it. I voted for you. Hugs.
I voted for you. I hope you win. Will vote again tomorrow.
voted for you! such a cute little girl! good luck!
Congrats to you on top 10!!! That really is such a cute LO! Good luck! I voted for ya!
I voted! Great LO.
I just voted. Love your layout
I voted for your cute LO!
CONGRATS ON BEING IN THE FINALS. THE LAYOUT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. I WILL KEEP ON VOTING FOR YOU. HOPE YOU WIN!!!
Congrats! I love your layout and your quote! I am on my way to vote for you right now! Good luck!!!
You know I'm puttin' in the votes for ya! ;)
fabulous layout Ronda, I voted for ya!
Great page...voted for ya!
Voting every day 4 ya! Hopefully one of these weeks I will have to ask for the same favor!
Chrissy
Voting every day 4 ya! Hopefully one of these weeks I will have to ask for the same favor!
Chrissy
Voted for you, really awesome LO! Best of luck,
congrats, Ronda. I voted for you and hope you win!
Love your layout...I voted for you..good luck!!!!
Hey Hunny! I voted for you too :) Hope you make it!! xoxox
~Ash
I voted for you! Good Luck! I hope you win-its a cute LO!!
great page! gosh, you're always doing contests... you are super woman!! LOL =)
I went to vote, but need a refresher on my pw.. so I'll go back and do it later today!
good luck!those pics are priceless!!
I voted!
I love your work, Ronda! You got my vote...
CONGRATS on Being in the top 10 Ronda. And Hopefully you'll stay in the lead! AnnaD :)))
I voted =} Good luck!
You got my vote again today :)
I gotcha covered on this one!! Hope you get it & I may even scrapjack that page! ;)
Hey, I've been voting for you everyday. I really hope you win!
I have tried everyday to vote and it just won't let me! Everytime it tells me that the code I typed in doesn't match. EVERYTIME! :( Good luck though!
You are still in first with 213 votes! Thanks for reminding me to vote-I hope you win!
Post a Comment