Have a few projects to share!
This month, I put together the kit over at Scrap-Tastic, called "Fruit Punch"! It's packed full of bright, fun, summery colors! You can purchase yours here!





Check back later on this week--I have more to share!! Totally different kit, using Cherry Arte Boy Story papers!!! So fun!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
ScrapTastic DT work w/July Kit !

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
You have such a cool style! so fun and funky... I bet it dittos your personality! =)
thanks for checking up on me... I have missed you all too.. hoping to be a better FRIEND in july =)
Wowowow your work is so fab!!!!!! I like colors, all are merry and beautiful!!! Kisses from México!
wooooooow! If those cards don't get published, all is lost with the scrapping world!! BEAUTIFUL dt work girlie! Miss ya at 2CC!
Love the colors!!! Great designs too!!!
oh my gosh the colours are just yummy! and the pages are as ever gorgeous! ( i lurk far to much on here!!! lol)
so so so cute!! love the kit and your work!! =)
Post a Comment