Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Simply Obsessed GDT Work

Happy Tuesday!
Got a few creations to share! I had the privilege of being chosen as Guest Designer for the month of July @ Simply Obsessed. I got to play with the kit which featured Cherry Arte's Boy Story collection, and Love Elsie Cody collection. This kit was packed full of fun, and the colors are awesome! I also had the opportunity to contribute to this months newsletter! Check it out!






Hope you're having a great week!
Let me know ya stopped by for a visit and leave me a comment! I love visitors! :)
~Ronda

8 comments:

AmyG said...

Great work girl! This kits was perfect for Father's Day & Kyle pages!

~Nancy~ said...

YAY on your TOOT!! How exciting! Totally looove what you did with the kit! These colors are so yummie.. and you sure know how to play with them!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! XOXOXO

Cheryl L. said...

Awesome job on thses Ronda!!

Elizabeth said...

congrats!! love your pages! gosh, you are good girl!

Kelly said...

looks like a great kit! Love the lok of the pics on the pull out tab!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

You ROCKED this kit girl! I gave you an award on my blog too! Hugs and have a great weekend!

twinsand2boys said...

Congrats on GDT! Nice job with the kit and newsletter.

Christy said...

those LO's are awesome!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails