Friday, July 18, 2008

Great Newz!!!

I am so excited to finally announce I won Guest Designer for the month of July, @ Creative Xpress!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited, because I LOVE that place! Here is the entry I won with:


The winners benefits are AWESOME! The winner receives a prize package in the form of a split $75 Gift Certificate for use in the CX store. We get $35 after winning to use for their official CX assignment, and they will receive $40 when CX receives the assignment! Wow!! How cool is that!!?

Other news....


Simply Obsessed is approaching it's 1 yr birthday. August of 2007, was the first kit! We're celebrating with:

*Birthday Crop August 8-10, 2008
*Exclusive Birthday Kit
*NEW Logo and Colors REVEALED
*Prizes
*Giveaways
*HUGE sales
*LOTS of fun!

Mark it on your calendars to come celebrate our birthday with us! We're going to be having lots of ice cream with all the yummy toppings. Invite a friend over and enjoy the weekend with us!! Hope to see you there!!!

Have a great weekend!
~Ronda

9 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Congradulations! What a super cute layout!!

ellen s. said...

congrats! cute lo and can't wait for the crop, i am gonna miss it but they are soooooo fun!

AmyG said...

Congrats girl! That's great news!

Deanna said...

That's great news Ronda! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

really love all your stuff, Ronda! you have such a great style

Elizabeth said...

seriously.. you 've got the mojo going... TWO guest design team positions!!!
Your name is definately getting around !!

Andrea Amu said...

This was a beautiful page... well-deserving! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

That's so awesome Ronda!

Related Posts with Thumbnails