I am soooo excited to be chosen as Guest Designer for July @ Simply Obsessed!! I love that place! They have fabulous kits each month, and there is so much inspiration there! All of the girls are so sweet, and all very talented and creative!! I am honored to be apart of the group, and I totally estatic about being selected. Here are the LO's I submitted for the contest!
Have a great weekend!!! :)









11 comments:
Just wanted to tell you again that I LOVED your layouts!
Congrats, Ronda!
Congrats girl!! Your LOs are amazing as always!!
Way to go!! I am amazed everytime I get on your blog w/all the new LO's!! Great jod girly!!
Congrats! I'm so happy you're designing with us this month! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
i'm glad you tried for it, you've been inspiring the heck out of me lately!! congrats!!
congrats!!!! gorgeous lo's!!!!!
big congrats!! it will be super fun to see you around SO!! I love that place!
love your pages too.. you always blow me away!! and totally amaze me that you have time to be on all the DT's that you are and play with your kids so much!! =)
Congratulations Ronda!!! Awesome LO's!!
Woohoo -- congrats!
Congrats, I can't wait to see what you do with the July kit!
Post a Comment