I LOVE designing with Valerie's sketches! She is truly one talented lady!! This week we designed with sketch #64. You can check out her sketch and other design examples on Valerie's blog Got Sketch? Also, Valerie will be teaching an online sketch-based class that is full of inspiration, great ideas and tips. If you are interested, check out Got Sketch 101 and register now!! Classes start June 9!
I used photos that I took of Kenzie when she climbed in a tree. She was making all kinds of silly faces! She makes me laugh, and is just a little sweetheart!
Hope you are having a great summer vacation!! I know I am!!! :)
~Ronda
***I had permission to post this sketch. Valerie Salmon's sketches are for personal use only and not for the purpose of publication submissions, contest entries, design team projects, class projects, and design templates.








3 comments:
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Totally looove your beautiful work..and your kiddos are beautiful as well! XOXOXOX
I love that layout - your little girl is soo cute!
Kenzie is sure a little cutie! Great job on the sketch - of course with a model that precious its hard to go wrong.
Post a Comment