Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I made a card!

na na na boo boo!! LOL Ok, I totally felt like I was five years old when I typed the title. Anyway, I created this card for Scrapfriendzy, for our June Card-Friendzy. I posted Challenge#3, which is to make a 3-D card. You should come join us, by the way! I used Scenic Route Grafton collection which I am totally in love with right now!! The colors are so bright, fun, and summery! Thanks for checking it out!!





10 comments:

Deanna said...

rhonda, I LOVE that card! It's really gorgeous! I wish I made better cards! Oh well, I can just look at yours!

Brandy said...

a pretty great one at that, i loved it as soon as i saw it in the gallery!

Becky said...

This card is just tooo cute!

Diana said...

That's a beautiful card! I love how you used the grass as a background for the pic too! Totally cool!

iris said...

this is fabulous! Love the 3d effect and the folded paper as stems!

Andrew said...

love the 3d look!! soo cool I so need to get back into the swing of things... cards should be easy-

Andrew said...

oh just so you know, i;m using my hubby's mac.. so that above post is from me!
elizabeth =)

Nancyroo said...

What an amazing card!

Janet said...

Love the card! That is one of my favorite paper line, too!

Trish said...

lovely card-those flowers are so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails