Happy Tuesday!!
I have a few projects to share with you today, using the Scrap-Tastic June kit, "Wickedly Playful". This is one of my favorite kits to ever work with. The kit includes papers from the Prima Dude Collection, which are so bright and totally fun. The good thing about them, is they can be used for a boy or girl. If you want to check out the kits for yourself go here!
Thanks for checking them out!!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Scrap-Tastic June kit!!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














9 comments:
WOWZERS Ronda, you ROCKED THAT KIT!!! I LOVE all of your pages and cards, so much fun going on!! Oh, and I LOVE those papers and Thickers!!!
WOW!! Your layouts are just awesome - every single one of them!!!
Awesome LOs and cards Ronda! I'm glad to see you back at SO too! wish you'd come around more often! ;) and I love that Prima line! Isn't it great!!!
That is some awesome work.....Cool kit!!!
Cute layouts and i love what you did with the wooden flower! Nice work!
Wow Ronda you really made great use of your kit!! I love "All things Grow" most of all. Love that the design is free flowing and imaginative.
What a bunch of fun and funky projects!
Super cute stuff! Love all of 'em!
just LOVE everything that you created, what a fun kit and super fun.. all those PPs are sooo cool!!! great job and love seeing you work
Post a Comment