I want it!!
I don't know if you have seen the commercials about the Nikon D60 with Ashton Kutcher, but they sure caught my eye. Well after some encourgement from my son, I entered the contest @ http://www.ashtonsd60.com/. The contest is to upload photos of your moving moments, whether they by actual movement, or emotionally moving. I entered 7 photos and they are all posted in the gallery to view. On the 25th of June, after the judges have picked top 120 the public can vote on their faves. The grand prize is a trip to Los Angeles to the Hollywood Style Awards and $500 cash. And eh, thats great and all, but I want the camera!!! They are giving away 60 of these cameras { Nikon D60}, as as first prize reward! I want that camera!!!!
Here is a link to one of my photos: The Thinker. If you haven't seen this photo yet, you seriously should check it out! Once you get there, you can view the rest of my photos where it says "Other photos by this photographer". I don't know if it helps in this phase of the competition to have the "most popular images", but right now I have images on page 2 and 3.
GO check them out!!
I'll keep you posted on the contest!!!
Thanks for your support!!
~Ronda
I don't know if you have seen the commercials about the Nikon D60 with Ashton Kutcher, but they sure caught my eye. Well after some encourgement from my son, I entered the contest @ http://www.ashtonsd60.com/. The contest is to upload photos of your moving moments, whether they by actual movement, or emotionally moving. I entered 7 photos and they are all posted in the gallery to view. On the 25th of June, after the judges have picked top 120 the public can vote on their faves. The grand prize is a trip to Los Angeles to the Hollywood Style Awards and $500 cash. And eh, thats great and all, but I want the camera!!! They are giving away 60 of these cameras { Nikon D60}, as as first prize reward! I want that camera!!!!
Here is a link to one of my photos: The Thinker. If you haven't seen this photo yet, you seriously should check it out! Once you get there, you can view the rest of my photos where it says "Other photos by this photographer". I don't know if it helps in this phase of the competition to have the "most popular images", but right now I have images on page 2 and 3.
GO check them out!!
I'll keep you posted on the contest!!!
Thanks for your support!!
~Ronda








4 comments:
So you think it matters how many times they are viewed by the public? I mean if you think it will sway the judges at all I'd be happy to just sit here and click on them all day. :) Good luck Ronda. I really hope you win the camera.
Thanks, Kristin! Evidently the reset the viewed photos after a while. Everyones photo views went back to zero? Thanks for checking them out though!
Haha, I know that commecial! Think they used him to get our attention?? lol. Crossing my fingers you can snag one of those babies!!
Hi! I'm looking in from the got sketch forum. Love your blog and I'm adding it to my blogline!
Post a Comment