Thursday, February 7, 2008

{Under Construction}

Hey guys! My site is going to be Under Construction for a little while! I am trying my hand at the digi stuff, and with Amy's help (hint hint) I am going to figure out how to create a new header and look for my blog! :) So for the next little while if you visit my blog...there is no telling what I might have going. I am trying to master Photoshop Elements at the same time, so needless to say it may take some time. I didn't really think I would like even experimenting with digi, but so far its actually been fun. I am definitley still a hands-on kinda girl, but its a neat and different way to be creative! Anyway, let me know what ya think so far!




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

love the color! GReat banner!!
maybe I can give you some stuff to play around with.. I've always wanted a cool header.. and I am TOTALLY digi impaired.
I am in the process of learning Ps too.. I'm learning patience!!LOL
can't wait to see you new(er) look =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails