Friday, February 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Karen!

The Rules:You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

Ok....here we go. Mine is short and sweet, being I have a short middle name.
L- Loyal. I feel like I am a loyal person. With friends, family, church, and scrapping!!!
E- Emotional. I am a pretty emotional person. I have tried to hold the way I feel in , and just can't do it. It's gotta come out, or I feel like I'll explode.
E- Excitable. I can get very excited about things that some people couldn't understand. For example, scrapbook stuff. I can get scrapbook supplies in that I've ordered, and my hubby just don't understand why I am giggling and can't wait to dig in.

Now, I have to tag at 3 people, for the three letters in my middle name.
So, I tag....

Amy
Elizabeth
Cheryl

1 comment:

As The World Scraps said...

lol, men just won't ever understand how we can be so happy over rub on's! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails