Saturday, March 1, 2008

It is Finished!!!


Ok, I have done nothing but scrap for the last 60 hours. It was fun at first, then it seemed like I was never going to get done! I had so many DT projects due this weekend, and had nothing complete as of Wednesday. Now I can happily say...it is finished.


Here are a few DT projects that I created using the March kit @ Dixie Pieces. I do have to say this is an awesome kit!! It is definitley one of the best kits I have ever worked with. So much fun!



And here is what I have done with the March kit "Spicy" at Scrap-Tastic. This kit is packed with a variety of fun products that is sure to please every style of scrapper.




That's all for now!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!!

~Ronda

2 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Beautiful work! You've been a busy lady!

Kelly said...

60 hours?!? You are insane! Love the results, tho!

Related Posts with Thumbnails