Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I hope you are wearing Green!!!


I had a blast this weekend @ Simply Obsessed, with the March Madness Crop!! So much fun!! Lots of inspiration and talented ladies there. Here are a few challenges I completed.

We are out on Spring Break this week, so if you are too, have a good one! If not, I'm sure yours is coming soon, or you've already had one. I'm hoping to get some spring cleaning done, maybe some scrappin', and finish getting ready for Easter.

Have a great week!!!

~Ronda

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts!! The Fall Beauty one is so pretty! Have a great break!

Sassy said...

I hope you are getting more done on your spring break than I am. Pretty tough to do w/ all 3 kids home, hu? Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Oh! how cute is your blog!!! Enjoy your spring break!

just lisa said...

HI Ronda! Thanks for visiting my blog and your very sweet comment!! I love your scrapbooking style too! Have a wonderful spring break!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful work!!!

Deanna said...

I'm so glad that you got to participate in the crop Ronda! I always love oogling over your work!

Fink said...

Love her underware! LOL Glad you joined our blog list at CX!

Diana said...

So cool to see you around more at SO! Love your work. I also love how you made the little headers on the side of your blog - very neat! (we do have almost the same blog name, don't we ;) )

AmyG said...

Looks like you've been busy!!! Love your new blog look! I used this same kit to do my banner too....great minds think alike, huh??!!LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails