Monday, February 18, 2008

What's new??

It's Monday, and its morning.
Enough said. LOL
I try so hard to be a morning person, but it's just not in me. I may be physically awake, but it takes me awhile to get my brain going in the mornings. I wanted to share with you, a few of my latest projects. There has been so much "scrappy-business" going on for me lately. I've been creating projects for sketches, challenges, crops, and DT stuff.

I created this LO for Dixie Pieces for their crop this weekend. It was a magazine ad challenge, and was also the challenge for the Guest Design Team position. The ad inspired me to use one larger black & white photo, and the smaller ones in color. I used these pics of Kyle while we were in Destin last summer. We always call him "Mr. GQ" , because when he knows his picture is being taken, he knows exactly how to pose. Normally he's a little shy, but its something about the camera!
This card was created using Amy's card sketch for Scrap-friendzy. It was so fast and easy to do! I used the Cosmo Cricket "Hey Sugar" line, which I have had so much fun with.

I created this one "{i love you} Infinity & Beyond" based on sketch #49 by Valerie Salmon. Kenzie always asks me, "Moma, you know how much I love you? I love you infinity and beyond!" Shes so sweet. I used mostly Scenic Route Loveland stuff, and added some Prima Say it with Crystals for accents. I must say I LOOOOOVED using the Loveland stuff! Great products and I love the colors!!!
Anyway, that's just a few things I've been working on. We also have alot going on @ Scrap-friendzy right now. We have all kinds of techniques/challenges and games you can participate in to earn "Friendz Pointz" for fun scrappy prizes. I am so excited about everything that is going on over there. If you haven't checked it out , you should!! We are having a blast and would love to have you join us!! Hope to see you there!

Have a good week!

~Ronda

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Super cute pages! Love the one you did for Valerie's sketch! COngrats on the DT spot!

Elizabeth said...

oh, wow! love that sketch page.. those colors are yumm-O! and the pictures are priceless. she is a beauty! congrats on the DT postition... You two gals are EVERYWHERE!!!

As The World Scraps said...

miss you! tag your'e it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails