I am so excited about this challenge I am taking part of at ScrapTastic!! Each week we are given a challenge to complete to see if we can move on to the next round. This is Round 1 of the competition with the first being the interview portion. The question was : What is your favorite scent? We had to incorporate colors and elements into the layout to show our favorite scent. The second portion was talent. We had to use some sort of stitching , whether it was machine, rub-ons, or faux stitching.
As you can see, my favorite scent is the smell of Fall. I love the crispness in the air, the smells of apples and cinnamon, and pumpkin spice. Hopefully, I captured the overall feel of that in my LO.
So, wish me luck!!! Hopefully I will move on to the next round. I am already excited to see what the next challenge is!!!









6 comments:
This LO is great! I'm sure you'll do well in the competition! WTG, chickie!!
excellent take on the challenge! Love all the elemens you incorporated here
love it!! and I love , love fall too. just not the crazy hot weather we're getting in IN!!
I am off to check out your new scrapping venture...
Oh! I love it! Bet you will do great with this page!
just to let you know, your blog makes me happy. the tune, the design... it all is so happy like.
PS good luck at ST!!! Layout rocks :)
THIS LO IS JUST AWSOME LOVE ALL THE FLOWERS & CHIPBOARD.
Post a Comment