Saturday, October 6, 2007

ATTENTION Please!!!!

I have an announcement to make!!!

I'm so incredibly excited to announce that I made my first DESIGN TEAM!!! WOOHOO!


I am so pleased that I will be a new DT Girlie and will be working with the talented DT Girlies at Scrap-Tastic!!! This is a really fun group of super creative ladies, and I am honored to be a part of it!!

Go check it out!!! http://scrap-tastic.com/ Come by and check out the rockin' gallery and chat it up on the message boards with me!!!


So, this means, I am no longer eligible to participate in the Scrap-Tastic Beauty Pageant, but I will now be on the other side of things, and be in the judges seat!!! How exciting is that!!?

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Well look at you Miss DT! Congrats!

AmyG said...

I'm sooo proud of you...my baby!!!!! You know I'm your biggest fan!!!lol

Christy said...

Congrats! Your work is great and you deserve it!! love your blog background too.. i am soo blog challenged!! Anyways enjoy ur DT time =)

Elizabeth said...

whoooo hoooo!! that is so exciting..I can totally see why you would be picked!!!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Congratulations Ronda! You are one fantastically talented chick!!

Cheryl L. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you! You do awesome work!

As The World Scraps said...

Congrats girl! You deserve this :) I love your work! ps.... not that I would want to confess this but I bet you would have won that contest! hehehehe

Kelly said...

get the heck out!!! That is fabulous, the team there is very inspiring!! Very well deserved :)

Barb said...

Congrats, Ronda!
So glad to have you!

Valerie Salmon said...

Congratulations, Ronda!

Related Posts with Thumbnails