
I really cannot believe how fast this year has gone! I mean, its almost November!!! Christmas is right around the corner! WOW! Which reminds me , Thanksgiving is in just a few weeks....one of my favorite holidays!!! I love spending time with my family and taking time to reflect on things that I am thankful for!
This is such a busy time of the year. Everyone is preparing for the holidays, and the hustle and bustle has already started!! Kyle's birthday is this week! He will now be in the double- digits!!! He is not a very picky kid, unlike my girls. I actually think its harder to plan a party without having any preferences to work off of! I did get out of him , a few friends, and "Bee Movie". So our plans are to check out the Bee Movie this weekend!
Anyway, I have a few DT projects here that I created, using the fab November kit at http://scrap-tastic.com/ . It was so fun to work with, and I absolutley love the colors!!! I have never worked with stickles before, and I think it is one product I could easily get addicted to!!! If you haven't used them before you should check it out here: http://www.scrap-tastic.com/pages/shopping.cfm?catid=36!!!
Now, I gotta get back to my busy life and try to keep some sort of schedule, or I can easily get off task!! Thats where one of my many notebooks come in handy with my lists of "things to do". Dance class, ball practice, and a few errands so far tomorrow.....not too bad!
Thanks for checking up on me!!! Hope you are having a blessed week!!
ETA: Oh yeah.....almost forgot!!! The "Out for Pub" thing....I had a card picked up to be published in ScrapTrends magazines card idea series!!!! This is my first time to be published in a magazine that is not on-line, and one of their requirements was to take it out of all on-line galleries!!! So, I had to come up with something to replace it in the galleries. And that is the exciting info I wanted to give more details on!!!









5 comments:
Great layout and card! You WILL have to have all the colors of Stickles. Trust me! LOL!
wow!! those are super pages. I have never heard of stickles. yeah, I live in a deprived scrapping world !!LOL
congratulations on the Pub!!
take some time to slow down and relax for just a minute.. but I know what you mean...busy..busy!
This is so adorable! I love it!
Congratulations on the publication Ronda! You so rock girl!
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment