I've been tagged by Janie:
1. Link to the person (or in my case person(s) that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. My favorite season is fall
2. I always have to have sock on...I don't like being barefoot. (unless its on the beach)
3. I am a indecisive person, it takes me forever to finally make a decision about even the simplist things.
4. I am a list-keeper...gotta have my notebooks and lists.
5. Although I know I dont want anymore kids, sometimes the thought crosses my mind.
6. I'm not always the most confident in myself. (Something I am working on.)
7. If I had the time, would rather cook than eat out!
I am Tagging:
1. Brandi- http://brandilynpitts.blogspot.com/
2. Kelly- http://lifesscraps.blogspot.com/
3. Elizabeth- http://slippersnsocks.blogspot.com/
4. Barb- http://babssbabble.blogspot.com/
5. Becky- http://beckyteich.blogspot.com/








4 comments:
oh, I am totally an indecisive person too!! takes me forever..drives my husband batty!!
thanks for sharing about yourself..
thanks for the tag..will update soon =)
Ohno! I am sooo bad at tagging people lol. I'm loving your answers, though!
Ok, I know you tagged me, but so did someone else and I just did this one!
Hey, if you want to take care of some babies, you can always visit me!!! What age would you like - LOL!!
Congrats on the pub and on your new dt-membership Ronda! Loving the guitar-lo, it rocks!
Post a Comment