
I am so excited to announce I've been chosen for a 3rd term at Simply Obsessed!! Woohoo!!
Thanks so much Heather, for having me back again! I just love that place and I am honored to be asked back again!
My fellow DT gal, Sarah Eclavea was asked back for a 2nd term!! Congrats, Sarah!!
Here are the new gals!! I'm so excited to get to know and work with them! They are definitely packing the talent!!
Elizabeth Carney
Misty Willis
Susan Bourgeois
Jenny Dziekan
Congrats girlies!!! I know this is going to be another great term! :)
Also, you are invited......
to participate in the Simply Obsessed S.W.A.K Valentine's Crop!!! Come on over and join us for lots of inspiring challenges and one of a kind games!!! It's guaranteed not to disappoint!! Hope to see you there! :)
Friday, February 5, 2010
New Simply Obsessed Design Team

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Congrats to you for another term!!! well deserved ;-)
Congrats Ronda! I wish I was going to be there with you! Hopefully I can come back again next term!
Congrats girl!! Your work is gorgeous!
Yay! Can't wait to work with you for another term at SO Ronda! You rock!
I am sooooooo excited to get too work with You!!! I have admired your work since I found you and SO!
Thanks for coming by my blog! I ca see you like House of 3 as much as me! Your work is beautiful! xoxo Shannon
Post a Comment