Thursday, January 21, 2010

Simply Obsessed February Kit Reveal!!!

This is what I've been up to lately!!!
Boy, do I love me some scrappy time! I hate that sometimes the only time I get to scrap is when DT projects are due. The Simply Obsessed Feb. kit is absolutley beautiful and has a little bit of a "romantique" feel to it! I think I used EVERY stitch of the paper, and the embellishments are so pretty. The papers are a coordinating mix of Teresa Collins, Making Memories, and Daisy Bucket. I just love the color combo!

"Beautiful"

"Isn't She Lovely?"

"Happy Birthday" CARD



Thanks for stopping by!!
~Ronda

9 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Gorgeous work! :)

AmyG said...

BEAUTIFUL stuff girlie!!

Min said...

Gorgeous!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Julia Sáddi said...

Hi Ronda!!! Yes, again share the same feeelings: "due dates are soooo inspiring to me"! :D Beautiful Layouts!!! xox Julia Saddi

Unknown said...

Your projects are AMAZING!!! I'm really looking forward to getting this kit. Thanks for the inspiration!

Ronda Simpson said...

Thanks so much girls!! :)

Zarah said...

I LOVE your style!!

suzann said...

I love what you did with this kit! Your work is awesome!!

Ronda Simpson said...

Thanks girlies!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails