...to be a January 2010 Guest Designer with Creative Scrappers! Thanks Kristine!!! The sketches are amazing, and so inspirational! I loved working with Sketch #85 created by Monika Pawlowska. Sketches are such a great way to get your creative juices flowing again (especially if your are stuck in a holiday rut like me!) Here is the sketch, and my take on it:
Sketch #85

"Snuggle Weather"
I used photos from a little photo shoot of the kids the other day. They were in a "photo-taking" mood, so I took full advantage. That doesn't happen too often. Well, I guess I should say the girls were, Kyle---was not. Guess he's getting too old for that, now! :( Here I used Fancy Pants "Frosted" papers. I just LOOOOOVE the colors in this collection! So bright and cheerful!
Be sure to head on over to Creative Scrappers, and check out the amazing work the DT girls did with the sketch! I just love seeing everyone's interpretation of the same sketch!
Hope you all have a GREAT first Monday of the new year! :)
~Ronda








12 comments:
it was a pleasure having you with us !!! thank you for sharing your LUV of scrappin with us!!!
Hi Ronda!!! Congratulations!!! My name is Julia and I am from Brazil. My my state is very much alike Texas: the music style, the traditions, and the way of being/living, so getting to know Texas is a wish I intend to make it become true as soon as possible! Sister, with this Layout of yours was love at first sight! As soon as I saw it at the Creative Scrappers blogspot I thought "I have to visit this designer's blog" :D I love the brightness, the colours match you used and, your kids on the picture are so, so beautiful!!! As scrapsisters, we have many things in commum: love lively layouts, love pictures and it is amazing how we both "love making borders for our layouts" have you realized that on your works? A friend of mine pointed this out to me lately. :D Ronsa, a very Happy New Year to You and to all your faimily, xox Julia Saddi
Thanks Kristine! And Thank you so much Julia! It's nice to meet you! Your comment is very sweet! :)
Ronda I love your LO as usual, you are so talented!!! Saw these pics the other day & just knew they were gonna be so fun to scrap!!! Beautiful family, (even if Kyle isn't into it, you would never know it by looking @ the pictures...LOL) That is the beauty of that new fast camera of yours!!!! =)
Love the happy colors of this page! What a fabulous sketch and example!!!
Thanks so much girls!! :)
Lovely LO!
That is GORGEOUS! :D
Great LO, I LOVE that title!
You do beautiful work!! Love your style!
congrats! that is such a great layout, love your take on the sketch
Thanks so much girls! :)
Post a Comment