Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fotos From February!!! (haha....like that? It all starts with "f'"!)

It snowed......In Texas.......Twice in one month!!!! What? I know. Crazy, right?!
We got a few shots before it all melted. I have some fun shots too, but it was so dark outside they didn't turn out that great!





Here are a few other shots of my girlies Madison and Makenzie from the last month!! They love dressing up posing for the camera so I can "practice". I'm working on editing some more---Gosh, editing is sooo time consuming!



Happy 1st day of March! Hope you have a great week! :)

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Wow Ronda these are really good!!!! I can't wait to see all the rest in your future, I'll have to get the kiddos an appt for Easter pics!!!

Ronda Simpson said...

Thanks girl!! I'd love to take pics of your kiddos! :)

Julia Sáddi said...

Hi Ronda!!! Loved these pictures, your girl is just so, so cute, congrats!!! All the best!!! xox Julia Saddi

Related Posts with Thumbnails