Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Swinging into Spring!!!!

Wow----what a BUSY month! I feel like I finally have a moment to breathe! It has been CRAZY around here with basketball, all-stars, practices, 4-H, softball, baseball, school, Spring Break, photoshoots, and just life...period. It has definitley been March Madness!!
Oh, and we are officially into Spring, and I'm so glad! I'm loving the warmer temps and sunshine!! Great weather for taking LOTS of fun photos! I'm so excited how my dream to have a photography business is finally coming to pass. I've learned so much this year, and have had the privilege of being a part of capturing others special moments! Love, love, love it!
Check out my Photography Blog to see what I've been up too!!! Here is one photo I have to share!

You can become a FAN of my Facebook Photography Fan page!! Just click on the widget to the left!! Stop by, say hi, or drop me a comment! :)

Also, Thanks so much to all my girls @ Simply Obsessed for taking on my crazy challenges, and experiencing me get through my first Crop to EVER host!!! We had lots of fun and laughs.....and SOOOO many great and inspiring LO's!!!! Oh yeah, and I even recieved the title of "CROP QUEEN", which was very sweet...(eventhough there was no $$$ involved with the prize! <<< That was for Tami! heehee!)
Have a great week!!!
~Ronda

4 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks so much for the crop Rhonda! Tons of fun. :)

Gina said...

Oops...spelled your name wrong! Sorry.

Heather said...

Thanks for the fun crop! Great pics too.

Elizabeth said...

You're photography is wonderful!! You are really growing in it and doing well!! :)

Great job with your crop as well girlie!

Have a great rest of the week!
e.

Related Posts with Thumbnails