Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Scrapbook Nook Blog Hop!!!


I LOVE Blog hops, and if you do too (or even if you don't, ha!) you TOTALLY need to participate in this one!! Today, we started a week long blog hop. You can visit each of the designer’s websites over the next week, leave comments and be entered to win a free kit!
Leah @ My Scrapbook Nook, will be giving away the amazing January Kit featuring Pink Paislee’s Cupid!!! Be sure to check out the DT's blogs, they each will ALSO be giving away a kit!!! There will be 11 different kits given away total! Can you say "WOW!"
To enter:
See the details on Leah's Blog, and this is where the Blog Hop begins!!!!
Can't wait to see you there!

6 comments:

Zarah said...

Thanks for joining!!

Ps. We all give away kits, by the way - not sure if that was unclear? So there's a grand total of 11 different kits up for grabs. Nice, ey?! :D

Ronda Simpson said...

Thanks Zarah!! :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Becky Elliott said...

Rhonda,
I just discovered you blog, and WOW! Am I ever thrilled and delighted to have found it! Your layouts are just beautiful, and I love the altered frames!! I am so inspired! I will be visiting your blog regularly!!
Thanks for your beautiful work!

Ronda Simpson said...

Aw, thank you so much! I appreciate the sweet comments! :)

Julia Sáddi said...

Hi Ronda!!! Do you know if these blogs that are giving "candies" away do mail to other countries!? otherwise, it would be a waist of time... Looking forward to hear from you, scrap hugs and kisses, Julia Saddi

Related Posts with Thumbnails