Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th '09!!!



We had a great time with friends and family this Fourth of July!!! The kids had a blast and we enjoyed the holiday! The kids had fun swimming and squirting everyone with water guns! We of course had tons of food! What's the 4th without BBQ? :) Lots of food, friends, family and fun!! :)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun. I wish we would have done something!

Jennifer said...

I love all these photos....cute kids!

AbbieTorroll said...

GREAT photos!!! looks like you had a great time!!

~Telah said...

Great slide show. Looks like a fun 4th! You have a very cute blog!

Brandy said...

cute pics, now update!

~Nancy~ said...

Looks like you all had an amazing time together! Wish we would celebrate the 4th of July in The Netherlands. I hope you're enjoying your summer until so far! XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails