Friday, June 26, 2009

Simply Obsessed DT Announcement!!

I am thrilled to be aksed to return for another year on the Simply Obsessed Design Team!
I've really loved my time here on the DT, and I am honored to be asked to stay!!! Thanks, Heather!! :)

I am excited, but it is also bittersweet, because I'm going to miss the retiring DT!! You girls are so very talented and creative, and I was inspired by each of you!!

Jennifer French
Brandi Pitts
Brandy Cumberland
Suzanne Wikstrom
I'm so happy to be working with these ladies again...
Returning for another term:
Abbie Torroll
Trish Harwick
Ronda Simpson
And, REALLY excited to be working with these new girls...
Anna Buis
Lindsay Gannon
Jodi Wilton
Sarah Eclavea
Congratulations, girls!! Here's to another great year @ Simply Obsessed!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So excited to be working with you, Ronda! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Brandy said...

Congrats for staying! I'm so happy to get to just relax and be an ordinary member at SO. I've never gotten to do that til now =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails