I thought things would slow down after school was out, but so far it has not!
We've been busy planning for Madison's 9th B-day this this month. We are always so busy with baseball, vacations, vacation bible school, it's hard to find the time to schedule her party. After a lot of rescheduling and changing things at the last minute, everything just seemed to work out!!
They had a blast in the pool! It was so HOT, I wanted to jump in, clothes and all!
Here's the little Hula girl...

And her friends! :)

Opening gifts...

$20 and a handmade card by her friend, Shalyn!!! I'd be cheesin' too!! :)
Happy Birthday to my sweet girl! Can't believe she is 9!!! Makes me wanna cry!








5 comments:
Cute Pics Rhonda!!
Looked like she had a blast!!! Really pretty place too!
shes so cute, and that party sounds like a blast!
Very cute and fun party!!! A had a luau party too a couple of years ago, so much fun!
I can't wait to hear all about your training session girl!! I am STILL in pain!! LOL. :)
Love the awesome pics of your beautiful hula girl! Hope things slow down for you a bit...or you find a super strong seat belt for the ride! LOL! But what a wonderful ride motherhood is! :)
Post a Comment