Come join us at Scrap-friendzy!!!
Each week, we will be posting fun challenges & games that you can complete and earn FRIENDZ POINTZ! At the end of the Summer, the member with the most FPZ will win a cool prize & a DT Spot!! 2nd & 3rd places will be rewarded cool prizes too!!
Also, on Friday, June 19 we will start a "Inspiration Paradise Survivor" Game!! Every 2 weeks we will post a new Survivor Challenge, you will have 1 week to complete your entry for voting. Each week, scrappers will be eliminated leaving a sole Survivor at the end of the Summer! The winning survivor will be awarded a cool prize and a DT Spot!!
Hope to see you there!!!!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Summer Scrappy Fun!!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I will be sure to check out all the details and see if I can play along! Hope you are having a great day! :)
Sounds like fun! I have never been over there but I will check it out.
Post a Comment