Well, scrapping has been few and far between for me lately!! I REALLY can't wait to get some more scrappy time!!!
Anyway, here are the latest....hopefully more to come in the VERY near future!!! 




Thanks for stopping by!!! :)
~Ronda
Thursday, July 30, 2009
My latest.....

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I love your Wet n Wild layout, it's so colorful! And love how you used the number diecut in Space Center. And did you put a turqouise hue in Madison's picture? That really looked great with the turqouise matting. Great thinking on that!
i am totally with you on trying to find time to do anything scrappy! i guess its a trade off for summer! lol! beautiful stuff girl as always!
cute cute cute!!! and I love your new background!! glad you were able to figure it out:)
Oh gosh! That pic of Kenzie makes me want to cry! They are all just growing up WAY too fast!!!!!!
Post a Comment